Saturday, April 28, 2012

Like a Gypsy, Rolling Toward Summer

So it has been over two years since I have posted anything on this blog, and in the interest of trying to resuscitate it, I am posting something. I am building a gypsy wagon for my daughters and their friends to play in, and hope to maybe be able to parlay this project into a small profit making venture.
We will see how it turns out.
The reason for a gypsy wagon you might ask...well we are renting our house right now, and even though we would eventually like to buy this house,

(1) Don't want anything to be too permanent...yet, and
(2) even if we did own, we do not want to kill all of the grass

Being a wagon, it will be somewhat mobile.
I will post photos soon, and if you are interested in a quote, or know someone who might be interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am posting some random photos of Gypsy wagons, so you will know what I am talking about...
Not sure who did this or who it was for. If I find out, I will give them full credit. But imagine this a little smaller, and for kids. with bicycle wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment